MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my buddies from work hit me up about guns today so I had to start preaching I referred him to buds, he was looking at a H&k USP tactical, but after my hot southern style preaching he wants me to bring mine in for show and tell. Almost have another convert to the good ol M&P Group

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Turn him brother, turn him.... :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
make that 2 possibles

Well during my 24 hour guard I was talking to one of the civilian gate guards and they are issued those garbage M( berettas I cannot believe that the Army can support 200,000 plus troops in combat but we cannot get rid if 10 year old pieces of scrap metal (I am steering off subject) The gate guard I was talking to said they are able to use their p.o.w for the job. I told him about the wonderful M&P series and after his deployment to Iraq with the National Guard he plans on making a S&W purchase. If this keeps up Smith&Wesson should send me a free one for all these referrals preferrably a M&P .40c :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

·
Registered
910 Posts
What, no love for the M9's?

That's a pic I took of two of them we were carrying on our last flight into Iraq/Afghanistan. I can't stand them. Not only are they 10+ years old, they're busted all up, and they're heavy. Don't even get me started on the HP's and ball rounds we carry that I can't even physically force out of the mags... :roll:

Keep recruitin' new M&P'ers brother!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yucky

I see those things and nightmares are already in store thanks i might have to take to lortabs because of those pics!![/quote]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts