MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I come bearing bad news.....no mile high club on the new Airbus A380.

The A380 may have the world's first airborne double bed, but it won't be put to the obvious use if Singapore Airlines has its way: "If couples used our double beds to engage in inappropriate activity, we would politely ask them to desist," said the company's Stephen Forshaw. "There are things that are acceptable on an aircraft and things that aren't, and the rules for behaviour in our double beds are the same ones that apply throughout the aircraft."

http://travel.timesonline.co.uk/tol/life_a...icle2747522.ece

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
:twisted:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
ToddG said:
Oh, well, if they say not to then I'm sure no one will. I mean, who ever broke a rule? Not me, that's for sure.

you sound like o.j.

·
Registered
937 Posts
So how are they going to know, unless they have cameras in the rooms. Hmm...violation of privacy? Also, if you're mid-flight, what are they going to do about it? Kick you off the plane?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
MI_Jester said:
You mean there are people who are NOT already in the mile high club?

MI_Jester

:oops: I admit that I am not, but the last time I road on a plane was when I was 13 and it was with my mom and grandma
I normally drive anywhere I need to go.

·
Registered
366 Posts

(Photographer: Steve Bleach)

Tony and Julie Elwood booked the first A380 double suite but the journalists clamouring to see inside their room prevented them from beating the sex ban

I think I'm with Singapore Airlines on this one. Hope there's an AED nearby.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
ToddG said:
[quote name='101Combat Vet']

you sound like o.j.

Now that's just flat-out uncalled for.

I am absolutely, 100%, not O.J.[/quote]

so you are pulp free

1 - 14 of 14 Posts