MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, no more poking around here like an outsider. I bought a M&P40c last night. Id post a pic Im so proud, but you guys know what they look like out of the box. I have already adjusted the grip to the largest, yet it still seems small. Im sure I will get used to it. Read the manual, now I need to clean it as they suggested. A co-worker suggested slide glide for lubricating the rails. Any comments on that product? I picked up some snap caps, so I will be practicing my trigger pull. Hope to get out to shoot it this weekend. Also printed out the free bag offer, looks like I just made it on the purchase date.

Ken

·
Registered
208 Posts
Congrats! I don't think you'll be disappointed by your new acquisition. Just be careful, the little bugger might start wanting a big brother for a companion...

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Kenn1320, I also have the .40c and I love it!! It is the nicest gun I have ever had.

Welcome to the forums also BTW. Glad you are here!

Ron

·
Registered
80 Posts
I give you 2 weeks before you start feeling the need for the big brother. That seems to be the average. :twisted: I lasted that long, then succumbed, and I'm not sorry!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Im am the big brother
My other pistol is a 44mag with a 7.5" barrel. Actually the next one I buy will be a 9mm for extended cheap range time. I would like to get into some sort of competitions eventually, and would be looking for something with a longer barrel. I would even consider an XD for that gun. I originally was going to get an XD 40 Sub, but after shooting both standard size 40 guns, I went with the MP. Both seem to be great guns, but I just leaned more towards the MP for my carry piece.

Ken

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have two compacts, a 9 and a 40. I just use plain o Hoppe's oil on any of my semis or revolvers without any problems, ever.

Dennis

·
Registered
255 Posts
Congrats on the purchase! I carry a 40c, my wife carries a 9c and I just bought a full size 40 to keep them company. It won't be long before you add another to the collection too. :twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts