MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see on most leather holsters have loops and kydex have clips, which is most preferred, or if you had your pick which is best. I'm in the market for my first holster for my 40c, the clips look like they would stay in place better but the loops, are what they are, looped and can't come off. I'm 5'11 250 so any help on brands or types of holsters that are better for my fatness is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Define "hoops" and "clips" please. Are we talking how they attach to your belt or a retention strap?

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I think he is talking about the loops as found on a VM2, and clips as found on a CTAC/MTAC or even the K&D Cochise.

FWIW, I prefer clips.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes i am talking about how they attach to the belt leather loops or plastic clips

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
If you are looking for a really sweet leather IWB. Bulman Gunleather makes some really nice stuff his usually lead time is 6 months or more, but I know he has a holster for a M&Pc that someone cancelled their order so it is ready to be delivered without the wait. Here is a link to his page with the holster:

http://www.bulmangunleather.com/tsap.html

I he said the price is $100

Josh is good friend of mine and asked me to help peddle the holster for him.

FWIW he makes another holster that uses clips, but of course you'd have to order that one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts