MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went Thursday and bought a used M&P45 to go along with my M&P9. It is in fantastic shape. It can't have more than 100 rounds through it. It feels great. Hopefully I can make it to the range this weekend. I had a little bit of money left over so I bought a new Insight ssl-1 weapon light. I really wanted a surefire x200 but I didn't want to shell out $250. This light is great. It looks really cool on the .45 and 9mm. I will let you know how well it shoots once I make it to the range. Andy

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
glad to hear you like em pics????

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Welcome and enjoy your new MP45......make sure and give us the range report!!!

Pics:

Take pics, load to computer, load to Photobucket.com or similar, transfer to MP-Pistol.com :wink:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I purchased one several weeks ago. I have about 700 rounds through it. I love it. I just need a M&P 9 to keep it company.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I finally made it to the range today. I had the day off for the holiday(thank you veterens for your service). I am very impressed with .45. After a few rounds down range I was doing pretty well. I love the way it absorbes the recoil. For a .45 the recoil is very soft. The only thing I noticed was that it got pretty dirty quick, but I was shooting some magtech ammo that I had bought a while back. I think all in all I put close to a couple hundred rounds down range with the .45 and a couple hundred with my 9mm. I feel very comfortable with the .45 now so I am going to rotate between my 9mm and my .45 for my CCW weapon. I am very happy with both of my M&P pistols.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts