MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nope I haven't shot it yet... Ordered it with low light sites but forgot to mention to delete mag safety. Did not come with internal lock. First thing is first... swap mag release to right side and look for instructions for mag safety removal.

·
Registered
53 Posts
HCSO249 said:
Nope I haven't shot it yet... Ordered it with low light sites but forgot to mention to delete mag safety. Did not come with internal lock. First thing is first... swap mag release to right side and look for instructions for mag safety removal.

Congrats. I have an M&P 9mm and love it, mine came without the mag disconnect and internal lock. I did not have to change over my mag release but as I read it is very simple. Good luck and have fun.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Cool. I picked my M&P40 up today. Haven't shot mine yet either, but I have dry-fired a hundred or so times. Taking it out tomorrow to try it out.

·
Registered
45 Posts
HCSO249 said:

Look no further.

Check our FAQ

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys! I just got a moment to field strip it to see how it all works. Swapped out the mag release (piece of cake) and now my mag changes are lightining fast. I have mag changed and dry fired it for past hour. I think this is going to be an AWSOME seller for S&W. Now on to the mag-safety... dundunduuuuunnnnnn OK you couldn't here the music of shock & awe

1 - 5 of 5 Posts