MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some of u remenber my recent mistreatment by one of the PA's biggest gun shop (grice's gunshop in Clearfield PA - Herehttp://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?...&highlight= is the thread)

So anyway, i went to Bob's Navy and army today(grice's competiter 2 blocks away), and bought NIB springfield Armory 1911A1. I have alot of plan for this gun - may take few years, but then i bought it was a toy really.

So after paid for it and walking out, i went to Grice's gunshop, and asked for sales man that told me i need to have pocket full of utility bills to buy a gun.

So he cames over, with Case for ruger that i was gonna buy, that he said i need an utility bills for perchose - he is clearly thinking i came back with utility bills - told me that his got my gun right here.

I then told him i'm looking for magazine for new gun i just bought in place of Ruger i wanted, and hoping if he could help me find it, and showed him my NIB SA1911. Then my GF said "oh he does have several utility bills if he needs it to buy a magazine.."

YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN HIS FACE!!!!!

Anyway, here is the pics

And my little arsonal..

http://

·
Registered
505 Posts
i really like your new purchase man...congrats

·
Registered
48 Posts
I think you will be happy with that. I am. I have the same gun but in stainless and I upped it to the loaded model with the adjustable speet trigger, commander hammer, ambi safety, front slide striations, and in stainless. Needless to say, I love it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Very nice of you to choose SA. I my SW990l .45 Acp for it and havent regretted it a bit. It came stock other than the 10 rnd CMC mag. So far my buddy that is a local gunsmith here in Phx,az has put a Wilson Combat Beavertail, STI long Trigger and CMC hammer.....looking good, next I will put some sights on it and then have him finish the slide for me. Overall I love the way it shoots, and is acurate even with the stock sights to say the least. You wont be dissapointed at all my freind!

Good luck on your customization of your new baby! Post pics as soon as you gert started, I love 1911's with a passion.

Thanks for sharing.

God Bless

1 - 5 of 5 Posts