MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this screenshot of an e-mail I just got from my wife about 20 minutes ago. After over 4 months of waiting, and they finally get approved - on my birthday none the less. And no this isn't some shameless 'please wish me happy birthday' thread. If anything it's a 'in your face Morgan' thread.
Much love, brother! :wink: Pics to come soon-ish.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday Joshua!

Happy Birthday to you.

Sorry I had to do it

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Birthday

8th SPS USAF said:
Josh,

Happy Birthday !!!! How is the raffle coming? What is the birthday item for?

I have one for my Colt AR 15 9mm.

One of them is for an AR-15, the other for my Ruger MKIII. They're both Tactical Innovations cans. One is the Tac16 and the other the Tac52. Both are take apart cans which I really wanted, although people say a take apart .223 can is pretty pointless.

It was an awesome feeling finally being able to leave the dealer with them today.

ben2112 said:
Cool.. Does this mean you will be bringing it out to the range this coming saturday..

Ben

Wow, thanks for posting that as I almost forgot. I'll definitely bring the one for the .22. The real one, this time.
If you know anyone with a 1/2x28 threaded .223 rifle I'll bring both. I sold both of my AR's and my new one is still getting built.

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, and the raffle is going great. Only 9 days left until it's over, but there's been clost to $300 in tickets purchased. Which is much more than we thought would happen.

Next raffle will be shorter. I know from personal experience that it's hell having to wait a month to find out whether or not you won.

The usual crappy Josh photo's. Although these are dark compared to normal. For some reason my awesome camera's flash doesn't want to work. In the 4th pic you'll notice my daughter messing with the little safe I picked up after lunch today. She's like, "Why the hell is this in my room, daddy?"

And Dan, I'll have a tracking # for you to look out for here in a couple hours.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
SWEEEEEEET!!! Happy B-Day brother! Oh and you know Morgan will have to top you now....haha You 2 are hillarious.......haha I still envy your builds to say the least!

Have a kick azz B-Day Josh!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Happy B-day Josh

Enjoy the new toy... after seeing that i thought I would tell you i hit the big 27 on the 16th what are you buying me

j/k looks nice man

·
Registered
25 Posts
Nice but...

Josh,

Nice you got your supressors but... In May 07, I was on an assignment in MO. The day I happened to returned home was my birthday, and for a present my son gave me a new M & P 45 to replace by aging 5906. Not that is not only a phenomenal birthday present, but a phenomenal son!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Man, I completely missed this post... I THINK I HAVE BEEN PUNKED, BY A PUNK... Congrats brother... I hate to say this, but I called Gemtech today and I am working a deal now for a Outback II, so there...
But I need to get all the approvals, a Class III dealer and of course $200.00. So yes, YOU DO SUCK, but at least you got an awesome Birthday present, and by the looks of it, someone in the family has taken a liken to it as well...

Of course I want a written range report next time out...

YOU *******, God I hate you... :wink:

BTW, at least mine wont have the word BONNER on mine, even it really does say Bonners ferry, Idaho. I can call your the BF guy from now on, if you all dont understand military jargon "BF" stands for the weak at heart Blue Falcon, or for the men in the house, Buddy F__ker... But now, its stands for "Booner's Fairy," almost goes hand in hand with you being in Chair Force too Josh...

Happy Birthday brother, that sure is a sweet gift.

:wink:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
finalfusion said:
SWEEEEEEET!!! Happy B-Day brother! Oh and you know Morgan will have to top you now....haha You 2 are hillarious.......haha I still envy your builds to say the least!

What, me... I wouldn't have to dwell on the fact I need to sell my first born son to top Josh's toys. Does anyone happen to know what an 11 year old boy, with shots, is going for these day's? PM me with detail, thanks...

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LMFAOROF
I cant beleive I just read that....hahaha Wait I have a 2 week old daughter...........Thats terrible.....haha

Man that was good......lmao

Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='finalfusion']SWEEEEEEET!!! Happy B-Day brother! Oh and you know Morgan will have to top you now....haha You 2 are hillarious.......haha I still envy your builds to say the least!

What, me... I wouldn't have to dwell on the fact I need to sell my first born son to top Josh's toys. Does anyone happen to know what an 11 year old boy, with shots, is going for these day's? PM me with detail, thanks...
[/quote]

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Fiero- Happy beirthday yesterday man! Hope it was a good one for you as well.

park ranger - Neat story! I hope I can only be so lucky as to have my daughter be like your son and buy me sweet guns when she gets older! Would be a real treat. Congrats on having an awesome kid!

Morgan - I knew it was only a matter of time before I got the boner comments for the two cans. Seriously, they could have lied and said they were from one town over, or just moved a few miles. But nooo. Thanks to them now I have two quiet black bonners.
Good luck getting the Outback II. You'll love it no doubt. I can already tell that the whole suppressor ownership is a deadly disease just like EBRs or .22's. I already want more. And don't worry I'm not going to even begin to try and play a 'let's compete with Morgan' game. Although it sounds like fun due to the fact we'd end up with insane amounts of sweet toys - we'd both go broke and am sure our wive's would be less than thrilled over the idea.
All I want at the moment gun wise is to get my AR-15 finished. Oh, and I also want a Sig P220 Elite sooo bad. Made the mistake of playing with one at the dealer yesterday.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I know you have had to fire it by now, I know I couldn't resist the temptation. In fact I would have submitted a pass just so I could go to the range... :wink:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts