MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Thats so sweet... thanks for thinking of me brother.. I also enjoy reading about idiots too so this is twofold all about me... Morons :wink:

·
Registered
505 Posts
i just dont understand how people can be such idiots!

·
Registered
81 Posts
It's a good thing atomic bombs are hard to come by. It could have been real bad if that was the tat he wanted.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
just remember folks tigers and guns can go off any any give moment!! lol

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
I wonder....by chance....if alcohol might have been involved in this?

Hold my beer and watch this! :wink:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Im so sick of hearing this "when the gun accidentally went off". In all my days I have never scene nor heard of a gun jsut accidentaly going off. I mean whats the chance of a round self detonating. What is it like something 1 in a billion or something.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If it was a .357 mag, it should have been a revolver. Even more difficult to have an accidental discharge.

To acually get both of them in 1 shot is quite a feat. These 2 brain children are amazing.

Looks like the left side of the IQ bell curve to me
I guess we need a certain amount of people on the low side to average out to 100 IQ in the middle.

·
Registered
79 Posts
If it was a .357 mag, it should have been a revolver. Even more difficult to have an accidental discharge.

To acually get both of them in 1 shot is quite a feat. These 2 brain children are amazing.

Looks like the left side of the IQ bell curve to me
I guess we need a certain amount of people on the low side to average out to 100 IQ in the middle.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Too funny...

·
Registered
288 Posts
Hold on, I need to move this lever thingy inside this loop part out of the way for a second.

Oops.

Oh, oh, or:

You know, Beavis, it would look cooler if I pulled the trigger back to make the hammer stand out some.

Oops.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts