MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...because it's so much fun to shoot. I fired another 200rds today and have a feeling I'm going to be spending more money on ammo in the future. I had a few FTFeeds on my first trip to the range, but that was sratight out of the box with no cleaning; the M&P 45 ran without a problem today after a good cleaning and lube.

I think it's time to start reloading

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
brother you scared me for a minute...

I thought it was yet another m&p sucks because its brand new and s&w lowered their standards (you know that old chestnut) I am glad you are enjoying the .45 i might have to get one in every caliber (you know just to check em out) :wink: :wink: :wink: the only thing in my way is the better half

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
I stopped by Wal-Mart the other day to pick up 9mm ammo and ended up bringing a box of 45 ACP value pak home as well in anticipation of getting a M&P45

·
Registered
191 Posts
I'm sorry to hear about your M&P 45 is going to cost you so much money. Oh well you will just have to
and bear it! :wink:

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
How dare you talk so good about your EBR :twisted: I was going to say, once you go black you never go back.......Rifles I mean

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
:wink: Your my hero brother, its on the list if I can stop buying everything else....lmao

poncaguy said:
I just went "black" lately......what a blast..................going to have to get a Dillon's now.........

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
To say the least, might I ad they are very VERY Evil :twisted: EBR had me at hello
I must own at least a good 5 in life before I am satisfied, and to be honest the more I learn the more I want. Its so sadistic....lmao

poncaguy said:
They are really accurate and a lot of fun 4 sure!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm now up to 680 rounds and the M&P 45 is quickly becomming my favorite gun to shoot.

·
Registered
272 Posts
I can see how this is going to be a finacial burden on you and I am willing to help out. So box that gun up and send it to me and then you will save all that money on Amo !!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I hear yah I just put 100rds through my new M&P9 on my lunch break Im hooked. Thank god for walmart 15bucks for 100 rd value pack of wwb.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I think we all have the fever and the only cure is more bullets!!!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Between my M&P45 and my new S&W 327 R8 I got to go out and get a 2nd/new job or hit the lotto.

Love the M&P and can't decide which is a better shot, it or the wheel gun.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts