MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the M&P armorers course with a S&W rep. Good guy. It was great to get up close and personal with the inner workings of this pistol. I asked the rep about the compact .45 and he said it was inevitable but not even on the drawing board yet. He said that he was told yesterday that the fullsize .45 would begin shipping in mid-March. We talked about the buzz surrounding the new gray followers and he said that he expects more buzz as they are about to begin manufacturing mag bodies with a finish that is different than current mag bodies. I got a chance to check out an M&P fitted with Hilton Yam's new rear site and I was very impressed. I also got my hands on a compact for the first time and I was a little disappointed with the shortness of the grip. I know it's a compact, but a P2000 has a similar slide length with a longer, and better (IMO), grip length. What else is there to report? ...I think that might be it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
64 Posts
cool, i want to take that course too. but just to know the complete inner workings and to be able to fix my own gun. your lucky

1 - 3 of 3 Posts