MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe my dumb luck. I purchased my M&P .40 fullsize on Sept. 28th and didn't even know about the free mag deal when I got it. Now, I find out that if I would have waited three stinking days I could have gotten 2 more mags with my gun?! That kinda sucks! But... On a positive note, I have convinced 2 other guys at my agency to purchase M&P's for off-duty carry.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
That reminds me...with the previous range bag offer S&W kept renewing the offer. Good sales strategy.

Would be nice if they offered buy one get one free on the firearms

·
Registered
79 Posts
Bought my M&P 9 on September 18th "I got promo!!!&q

Hey Folks,

I bought my M&P9 on September 18th. I also missed the previous promo when I bought my M&P45 a couple weeks after the promo ended. I sent in the paperwork on the latest promo with a letter telling them I missed out on the last one by a few days and the question. "Can you help me out on this?".

The 2 9mm mags showed up in the mail yesterday.
1 1/2 weeks after sending out the form. The folks at S&W make a great product and have a heart too. Just another reason I am so happy I deal with S&W. :wink:

Kudos to S&W and try sending the form in and see what happens.

Good luck,

Larry

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I will be sending the form in along with a letter. Hopefully that will do the trick. Now, do you send them your original sales receipt, or a copy?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I sent a copy and it was fine.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I missed the deadline by two months and I took a chance and sent in the required info anyway. It took a bit but I got my two mags.

·
Registered
75 Posts
What is the turnaround for getting the mags from S&W? The form says 6-8 weeks, I guess better late then never.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts