MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last weekend I was at range and shot over 200 round's. Accuracy and trigger satisfied all my expectations, it even shoot's great on rapid fire. Thanks to S&W for good gun!

P.S

I get my hands on at range H&K P30. It have good grip, but the trigger was cheesy as hell. (English is not my native, so expression maybe odd).

·
Registered
308 Posts
Glad you like your new M&P 45.

Your English is perfectly acceptable. I hate to think how I would do at Finnish

·
Registered
79 Posts
"Cheesy as hell" sounds pretty American to me.

·
Registered
937 Posts
I don't know that I've ever heard anyone call an H&K cheesy, but hey, it's a free country, say what you want.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
That does not surprise me at all about the HK trigger.

Blasteroid said:
Last weekend I was at range and shot over 200 round's. Accuracy and trigger satisfied all my expectations, it even shoot's great on rapid fire. Thanks to S&W for good gun!

P.S

I get my hands on at range H&K P30. It have good grip, but the trigger was cheesy as hell. (English is not my native, so expression maybe odd).

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
That .45 is quite the pistol and people are loving it. I'm going out to pick up another one today and may even trade in my .40 even though I like it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree that the M&P 45 is a great gun. I took mine to the range for the first time and it gave me some amazingly tight groups right on the X ring. No malfunctions or problems and unlike other double stacked 45 pistols, the grip actually fits my hand and I can reach the trigger.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts