MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just screwing around in class. Figured I'd make an M&P desktop. My teacher liked my design but not the content. But what does he know. He's a liberal vegetarian who drives an SUV bigger than my apartment.

·
Registered
377 Posts
It's "sniff" beautiful!!! If it's all right with you, I'd like that as my new wallpaper.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Go for it. That's why I posted it. All the images are open source anyway. I couldn't control it if I wanted to. Enjoy.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I like the design and the content! I'm using it as well. I thought liberal veggies drove fuel efficient rice cans. Mustn' be in CA.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
bobbthompson said:
My teacher liked my design but not the content. But what does he know. He's a liberal vegetarian who drives an SUV bigger than my apartment.

If he complains I'd point out the hypocrisy of his lifestyle and also point out his SUV is much more likely to kill or maim someone than your guns.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I have a hard time taking people's oppinions seriously when their actions aren't consistant with their idiology.

·
Registered
154 Posts
bobbthompson said:
Yeah, I have a hard time taking people's oppinions seriously when their actions aren't consistent with their ideology.

I agree!

Also, been meaning to say for a while that I LOVE your signature line! LOL

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks micah, I saw it on a t-shirt a guy was wearing at a gun show in Maine. I actually laughed out loud and asked him where he got it. He got it at a gun show in Mass. a couple of years ago, so no help to me.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts