MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOW I am very reluctant to post this but hey It might help someone out!!! THis has nothing to do with me I PROMISE as far as I know I am clean dont shoot the carrier

www.drnatura.com

btw dont leave without checking out the pics

·
Registered
910 Posts
My wife, and mother, have been telling me I'm full of sh*t for years now...

Perhaps I should look more into this? :idea:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I think I want to get sick...

·
Registered
514 Posts
I've heard about that. A lot of actors and singers (especially the ones that are really fit) do that sort of thing. I saw it on MTV. That's how they are able to eat whatever they want and keep the weight off.

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts
First thing is that guy needed to quit eating rope!

·
Registered
910 Posts
crazypilot said:
I've heard about that. A lot of actors and singers (especially the ones that are really fit) do that sort of thing. I saw it on MTV. That's how they are able to eat whatever they want and keep the weight off.

I thought it was all that coke they've been snorting!

Damn, I've been doing it all wrong!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahaha

I agree with G56!!!!!LMAO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:[/quote]

·
Registered
293 Posts
All joking aside, if it wasn't so damn expensive, I'd give it a try ...

There are just so many products out there that claim to help you, and how the hell do you tell the real ones from the bunk?

I've not felt like my old self for years, and lately, things have gotten worse ... and the kicker is I'm just about to turn 40.

If someone here had tried it, and it really worked, I'd give it a go ...

Any takers with money to burn?

·
Registered
910 Posts
My wife has always expressed an interest in colonics, and stuff of this nature so after talking with her about it, and having her read about it, I just ordered a 3-month supply of the Colonix Colon Cleanse stuff, and 3-months of the Toxinout stuff as well. I read about it on several health website, and forums, and it seems like everyone really does like it. I'm actually kind of interested to see what the results are. Depending on what she see's I may order more for myself.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
me too

I am kinda glad I stumbled on this as of right now we have insuffecient funds for ordering 2 months supply BUT when we do I am going to be the test tube (I have been the Army's for 5 years now) and if the results are good my wife will try it out!!! I dont know if I could bear to see that coming out of my body though!!!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o.k.

THANKS...... i THINK????

·
Registered
524 Posts
What the hell is that? Looks like a dead tape worm thats been tied in knots.

CombatVet, one really has to wonder what you were looking for when you just "happened" across this site. You ain't right! :wink:

·
Registered
293 Posts
A big THANKS to the Guinnea (sp?) Pigs ... While I'm not interested in any pics, I'd really like to hear how it makes you feel, and if indeed there are positive results in feeling better, more energy, perhaps even weight loss.

If you recall, they said Elvis had about 60 lbs. of of this type of "gunk" in his system when he passed on ... I'd hate to think what I'm carrying around.

Of course, this type of fear is what the hucksters thrive on, but if it's in your budget to try, I wish you nothing but success and hope that indeed, it truly does what it claims to do.

Keep us in the loop!

·
Registered
319 Posts
i'm a nurse working at the medical floor at local hospital.

You would NOT believe some of the things i'v seen comming out of people's GI system...

·
Registered
115 Posts
lol

i asked my doctor about doing this kind of stuff.. Her opinion was it was a waste of money. Of course that could be cause she's not the one making the money off the product nor prescribing the drug that the rep's give her goodies for pushing

My son tried one of them, his girlfriends idea, and he said it made no difference nor did he feel any different..

Who knows.. even if 50% of what they say is true it could have some benefit.. check with your doctor first though just in case.

Mouse.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts