MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all and Happy 4th to everyone.

I've been interested in shooting for a while but between life happening and my Harley, it was always on the back burner.

With all the craziness going on the world right now, I finally picked up my first pistol - Flat Dark Earth M&P9c 2.0. I'm really excited to learn about it and take some proper training for safe use. Luckily, I have a buddy that was a firearms instructor in the army and have a few neighbors that are LE.

Looking forward to reading some of your post a about experiences and different equipment.

·
Site Staff
9,602 Posts
Welcome!

Reactions: Glider213

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Hello all and Happy 4th to everyone.

I've been interested in shooting for a while but between life happening and my Harley, it was always on the back burner.

With all the craziness going on the world right now, I finally picked up my first pistol - Flat Dark Earth M&P9c 2.0. I'm really excited to learn about it and take some proper training for safe use. Luckily, I have a buddy that was a firearms instructor in the army and have a few neighbors that are LE.

Looking forward to reading some of your post a about experiences and different equipment.
Welcome from Texas! Glad to hear you mention training.....it will be money well spent....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts