MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
that happened to our neighbors a while ago. It is a disgrace to breathe the same air as some of the scumbags that prey upon normal citizens

·
Registered
259 Posts
ahhh! stories from back home. Now I remember, thats why I left Miami. Sorry to hear the bad news Legace. All I can say is stay safe, I hope all is well. Don't let it get you down. Have a happy holiday.

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
In this case if you'd have been a little earlier to go out smoking would have killed. . . a scum bag peice of crap who steals his christmas presents rather than getting a job and earn them! Santa will definitely be bringing him coal for his stocking this year!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
As much as I love my country, there is so much disorder its sick. Legace, thanks for posting just shows there are still real/good Americans here that think like alot of us do! I am sorry to hear about your freind, just be thankful she was not present at the time of the break in, could have been alot worse. But I see exactly how this can set you off.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Sorry to hear that but there are thugs out there that do not give a crap about anything or any persons stuff and I am like you i hate them people. That is why I also never leave anything in my truck outside my house or out in the yard. And this time of year is worse than ever on that happening.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Thats really sad your neighbor sat and watched the hole thing take place. I think that would piss me off more than a friend losing there x-mas gifts. What an azz man. I would have thought any American would have a better answer than "I dont know" I dont think I could live with myself after giving that answer???????

Anyway, again brother, You will be the one bringing the justice if and when this ever happens again. And best believe they better be wearing there depends....lmao

God Bless you and yours Legace. Have a safe and merry Christmas :wink:

legace said:
Fusion, there are many of us good people out there, unfortunately there truly are more bad guys than us. Like Whoknew said, i should have went out a minute or two earlier but living with "what ifs" can drive a man crazy so i try my best not to.. I just talked to another neighbor of mine and i found out the most disturbing news.. My neighbor saw the whole thing, the 3 hispanic teenagers wearing white tshirts, a dark skinned hispanic driving a beaten up getaway car, how they broke the window and exactly what they took.. but when i asked why didnt he call, or try to stop them, or atleast write down a tag number he said "no se" (spanish for "i dont know") .. oh well i take this as a lesson learned, any "ghetto" wannabe teens walking near my house at night time better be wearing diapers from now on lol.

:twisted:

May Santa clause bring you happiness, peace, love, and all the ammo you could ever want!

happy holidays!

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I say return the favor the next time you see something happen to him close your eyes and announce that no se friggin idiots.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
+1 :twisted: And a back slap just to do so :wink:

101Combat Vet said:
I say return the favor the next time you see something happen to him close your eyes and announce that no se friggin idiots.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LMAO

"and TODD, it doesn't show you that smoking is bad, it shows that waiting too long between cigarette breaks is bad lol"

·
Registered
119 Posts
My roomates car just got broken into the other night. She is a neat freak and keeps that car c.l.e.a.n. The only thing inside of the car was a gym bag in the back seat full of...well, her boy friends dirty gym clothes. Some punk smashed the window just for that.

They are all over Legace and nobody ever sees anything. I hope that your Christmas is still merry and that you New Years does begin with a bang.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
moxie1c said:
My roomates car just got broken into the other night. She is a neat freak and keeps that car c.l.e.a.n. The only thing inside of the car was a gym bag in the back seat full of...well, her boy friends dirty gym clothes. Some punk smashed the window just for that.

They are all over Legace and nobody ever sees anything. I hope that your Christmas is still merry and that you New Years does begin with a bang.

As much as I hate liars and thieves (one and the same!), I had to chuckle just a bit when I read your post! Too bad all thieves don't steal dirty laundry! I'll bet that t-ed 'em off when they discovered that their loot was sweaty clothes!

1 - 20 of 43 Posts