MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I frequent a forum designated for alumni of the Tactical Response training courses. Keeping in mind that that forum is very Glock-centric; James Yeager, owner and instructor of Tactical Response, posted that "The first ones bobbled in my classes but all of the later ones have run well." in response to someone asking about his experiences with the M&P.

It's not unusual to shoot 3000 rds. over a four day period of training with his company. And having "been there, done that" with a 1911, his positive reply speaks volumns to me indeed.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I have a feeling that most that do not peruse his forum or train with him will not understand quite how significant that is...

Hope to take a class or two when I come home from deployment. TN is just a hop skip and jump away from PA.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So true.

Several of us took his Fighting Pistol and Advanced Fighting Pistol classes in mid March. Quite the experience. Lots of adrenalin.

Not really sure which class might be next. I don't really run around all day toting an AR or AK loaded down with mags so the Fighting Rifle probably won't be till later, though it would be fun. The Long Range Rifle is a possibility though. Hmmmm.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
do you have a link to the website?????

1 - 8 of 8 Posts