MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you ever had one of those days when you just need a good laugh? Well brothers and sisters, tonight is my night. Its just one of those nights in the martin family household.

Any comedians in the crowd tonight??

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol.......hillarius. its funny you say that brother, my wife is pregno right now, and is one of the main reasons I am a mess right now......there so damn emotional......they never know when to quit, but there pregno so you try and let it go, should have went on over to Morgans house and helped him kill a bottle of KC!!!

Hey thanks for the laugh brother, truly needed that, I was waiting patiently.....lol

TexanAviator said:
What do you call a pregnant flight attendent?

Pilot error

·
Registered
367 Posts
Sorry I missed your thread man, I would've tried to cheer you up.

I hope today is a better day.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No worries brother. It was just one of those nights with the wife.....lol Today is a new day, so in that case its a great one!!!!! I love being able to start fresh every morning!!! She left a note this morning apoligizing for her crap. What can I expect from a pregnant wife??.....just part of it, I cant blame her for being a B***ch, I wouldnt make it 2 months going through what women deal with while pregno.....lol

Thanks for replying anyway, again its a new day, so everything is cool!!

johndoe1027 said:
Sorry I missed your thread man, I would've tried to cheer you up.

I hope today is a better day.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Dude, I have a co-worker with a pregnant wife right now and the stories are hilarious (only because I'm not there). You have to step back and not let it get to you. That's what she wants even if she doesn't know it yet. That's his advice (this is his second child).

I hear that it can be one of the most difficult things a couple can go through. You can handle it though. I can tell.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah thats all we can do as men, is just let it slide of.....lol

my thrid!! I have a boy and a girl from my ex. still pay child support, but havent seen them in several years.

I am handling it quite well, I love the woman, so thats all I can do, is just accept it and deal with it brother....lmao

johndoe1027 said:
Dude, I have a co-worker with a pregnant wife right now and the stories are hilarious (only because I'm not there). You have to step back and not let it get to you. That's what she wants even if she doesn't know it yet. That's his advice (this is his second child).

I hear that it can be one of the most difficult things a couple can go through. You can handle it though. I can tell.

·
Registered
48 Posts
and learn two very important words: YES DEAR

in 22 years of marrage this seems to work the best.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts