MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this program (InSights Training). After I got my holster my friend suggested I take this class before I put some thought into carrying on a regular basis. I'm pretty sure I will take the class in December when I get back from Europe. I just want to here some stories from people who have taken the class.

The class I am going to take is:

http://insightstraining.com/us/view_course...mp;categoryID=4

·
Registered
757 Posts
I don't have personal experience or know anyone who's been through any of their schools. I did note some.....artfully composed items in some resumes.

Point: several of the instructors have NRA certifications, a part of this is learning how to teach, the rest is the specific course material. It's good background/preparation. However, the certification is valid only for the NRA course material and methods.

Big question for you: Will they testify in court for you and if so, how qualified are they to do so?

If you have no previous training on the lawful use of force, I'd strongly suggest Lethal Force Institute. LFI-1 gets you trained on legal issues, firearms use and survival in the courtroom. It's in excess of 40 hours training over 5 days. Take a quality notebook and several pens.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts