MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just became a member from scottsdale az never been on a forum before need to learn my way around

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
glfngun said:
just became a member from scottsdale az never been on a forum before need to learn my way around

Finally someone from AZ. I am just off the 101 and Union Hills.

Welcome to the site, it gets addicting....I spend too much time on here myslef, actually my wife and I are in an arguement because of it.....LMAO

Post some pics when you get a chance.

Welcome 8)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hell i dont know how to post pictures however i used to shoot ipsc just got into plastic guns couldnt stand glocks or any thing else till i found m p dan burwell from burwell gunsmithing turned me on to them i have 2 now 40 and 9mm dan did a trigger job on the 40 and blasted the slide i called to ask him about other work, he said try the mp i plan on shooting them in idpa uspsa indoor and out sure glad i talked to dan never spoke to the guy before then now he is my smith awesome work and very much a gentleman

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
glfngun said:
hell i dont know how to post pictures however i used to shoot ipsc just got into plastic guns couldnt stand glocks or any thing else till i found m p dan burwell from burwell gunsmithing turned me on to them i have 2 now 40 and 9mm dan did a trigger job on the 40 and blasted the slide i called to ask him about other work, he said try the mp i plan on shooting them in idpa uspsa indoor and out sure glad i talked to dan never spoke to the guy before then now he is my smith awesome work and very much a gentleman

Very much so.....Dan is the man for sure, Just waiting to get the funds together and off mine goes!!!

You have a nice pair, they are becoming so popular, its just awesome.

When you want to post a pic look under your post and it says add image to post, click that, then a window will pop up, then you click the browse button, search for your pic and then upload......Or you can go to the gallery forum and post there the same way.

Contaqct Jester for other info, or just about anyone on the site.....Everyone here rocks!!!!

Good luck and God Bless

·
Site Staff
9,617 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts