MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I ran into several timeouts on that site yesterday, but was occasionally able to access the page. I printed the form as a PDF. You had to purchase by 3/31/07 and postmark your application by 4/30/07. If anyone needs the form, I can email it.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Its not over, like m&p9c said you have until the 31st. I sent off for mine I think 3 weeks ago, called S&W last week and they said they are out of stock, and they wont be shipping for 4-6 weeks......Oh well at least I know I will get one sometime this year....haha

Has anyone else called them? If so what did they tell you? She sopunded a little offended that I was calling about it, sounds like all of us have ordered the poop out of these things.......LMAO

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
the new extension says it's for purchases between 3/1/07 and 6/30/07...

Does anyone have the older one?

I'd appreciate it if you can pm me a copy. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
i bought mine feb or march 06 so i would also like to know if anybody had any sucess with an older purchase.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mad212 said:
i bought mine feb or march 06 so i would also like to know if anybody had any sucess with an older purchase.

I received a Range bag on a 4013tsw I purchase 08/2006 on a entry form that had the Oct 31 2006 - March 31 2007 deadline.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Mine took about 6 weeks to arrive. I actually though the envelope had been taken from my mailbox in an unauthorized manner, since the mail apparently ran extremely late that day (4pm?!!??). It's a great bag. I wish the M&P case fit in flat, though. I have to cram mine into a shallow trunk space. I just switched the gun to my Sigma's case and use it. Hey, $50 range bag for nothin'....Can't beat that.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
10mm Sonny said:
I think its a hoax.

I sent in my info the first week of December... And still nothing.

I dont know if its a hoax or not? But I am certainly not counting on it.....seems like alot of people here have recieved them. I guess time will tell, I am going on a month long wait now, S&W said there out of stock and wont be shipping for 4-6 weeks.

We will see, would be cool if it arrives the day I give up....LMFAO

·
Registered
13 Posts
if you look at the latest promo above, it states near the middle for all purchases from 3-1-2006 to 6-30-2007, however if you read the fine print near the bottom it states 3-1-2007 through 6-30-2007 odd

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
You need a copy of your reciept (to prove purchase and the date of purchase) and a copy of the form filled out as directed. I have two bags since August so it's not a hoax.

Ciao,

Effy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts