MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is for 2 mag pouches. I can't give a discount, but you can try them out with an option to buy.

Let the list begin

RH only

·
Registered
167 Posts
Oh, I see he's making them for the M&P too. Are they fast and are there double variants, or do I have to use two single pouches for IDPA?

-B

(this applies to the .45 too)

·
Site Founder
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boris said:
Oh, I see he's making them for the M&P too. Are they fast and are there double variants, or do I have to use two single pouches for IDPA?

-B

(this applies to the .45 too)

They are fast, faster than the ready tac pouches I use. you'd need 2 singles... they are kinda like a paddle.

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
leftie discrimination :wink:

hey look I am a minority

·
Registered
297 Posts
I pm'ed tsix to send the pouches his way. It might be next before I get them out though, due to me not having internet at home right now. I'll get them out as soon as possible though once I get his reply.

·
Registered
308 Posts
DixieThunder 24 said:
I pm'ed tsix to send the pouches his way. It might be next before I get them out though, due to me not having internet at home right now. I'll get them out as soon as possible though once I get his reply.

Thanks! I will post up a review once I have had a chance to play with em.

Edited to correct...Did not get these yet, got the pouches for the 45, not the 9/40.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Sorry its taken me so long, but the mag pouches are on their way now. Tsix should have them in a couple days.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I just found these the other day in my gun bag, If anyone wants to try em next just PM your address and Ill send em your way.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts