MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if anyone else out there has had an issue with the Taran tactical base-plate extension on the m&p 2.0 (4.25in). I purchased a +5/6 extension from TTI which stated compatible with 2.0 (but not compacts) and installed today however I noticed the base-plate is getting impinged on by the grip tool causing it to not eject when pressing the mag release. Will come out with manual force but its so tight against the bottom part of the grip tool that even shaking the gun wont let the mag drop.

I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet, I assume will function fine although I do notice the mag gets angled ever so slightly because of the pressure placed at the bottom compared to when I remove the grip tool (we are talking barely a millimeter of difference so hopefully not of consequence). Anyways it looks like I can sand some material off the grip tool where it faces the mag but this seems silly. Anyone have similar issue? Thx!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Welcome to the forum franchizzno!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.