MP-Pistol Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
The nonfactual commentary on the country of origin is an example of ( ) fill in the blank. :wallbash:
(complete and total B.S.) Makes it easier to spot newbs that will always be a waste of my time.

·
Registered
4,539 Posts
Sailingterry007 needs to Czech their facts. :X

·
Registered
410 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have used WWB off and on for a number of years and never had the problem described by the OP.

On another note, just checked the WWB still in my inventory, all are branded Made in USA.

According to the FTC, for a product to be called Made in USA, or claimed to be of domestic origin without qualifications or limits on the claim, the product must be "all or virtually all" made in the United States.

I seriously doubt Winchester would jeopardize its reputation by not only making substandard ammunition in Czech Republic, but try passing it off as "Made in USA".

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #26

·
Registered
39 Posts
It was ammo that was shipped to Dick's Sporting Goods. I don't remember the lot number off the top of my head but I will look at the email tomorrow and post it.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
Was a Dick's today and almost picked up a 100 rd box of 40. Passed because they were 5% higher than what I've seen recently. Glad I did.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts