MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the bug. I bought my M&P at the end of June, and then today I bought myself a Remington 870. I got it used from my roommate for $200. A pretty good deal as far as I'm concerned. It's got a synthetic stock and forearm, 6-shot side saddle, and an 8 round magazine extension. Funny thing is, we went to Farm & Fleet and bought a ridiculous amount of ammo, me: 200 rounds of CCI Blazer 9mm, and a 100 count box of Winchester 2 3/4" shotgun shells. He walked out with 100 rounds of .40 and .45 each. Then we went to Scheel's, where things get even better. He took the money I gave him and ended up walking out with a Mossberg 590. All I gotta do now is get a Speedfeed stock for the 870 and some lasger grips for the M&P.

Now if only the range wasn't flooded... :twisted:

·
Registered
2,984 Posts
PantherMan said:
I got the bug. I bought my M&P at the end of June, and then today I bought myself a Remington 870. I got it used from my roommate for $200. A pretty good deal as far as I'm concerned. It's got a synthetic stock and forearm, 6-shot side saddle, and an 8 round magazine extension. Funny thing is, we went to Farm & Fleet and bought a ridiculous amount of ammo, me: 200 rounds of CCI Blazer 9mm, and a 100 count box of Winchester 2 3/4" shotgun shells. He walked out with 100 rounds of .40 and .45 each. Then we went to Scheel's, where things get even better. He took the money I gave him and ended up walking out with a Mossberg 590. All I gotta do now is get a Speedfeed stock for the 870 and some lasger grips for the M&P.

Now if only the range wasn't flooded... :twisted:

You didn't get enough Ammo. You need at least 1000 rounds per gun.

:twisted:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, being a poor college student I had to settle for only spending $50 on ammo. They had the Blazer for $7.99, no way I could pass that up.

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
A trip to the range isn't worth it for that piddly little some of ammo...

...ahhh heck, it's worth it for dry fire practice if it gets me away from the wife and kiddlins.

·
Registered
269 Posts
coltman1985 said:
A trip to the range isn't worth it for that piddly little some of ammo...

...ahhh heck, it's worth it for dry fire practice if it gets me away from the wife and kiddlins.

that's where it helps to have the .22 pistol..

throw a bunch of lead downrange really cheap!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts