MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold a 9c 1.0 to a buddy of mine last year and I shot it again the other day and realized that I shoot it much better than I do my shield.
I've switched to carry optics in USPSA and Steel challenge so i'm really used to having an optic, so I'm kind of thinking of buying it
back and getting it milled for an RMR.
I like the size of the 1.0 compact as it's basically a double stack version of the shield, and I've already got holsters for it.
This one already has had a trigger job done to it , it's all stippled, and it's got 5 mags. (thinking of maybe using it for IDPA as well)
Who are the "go to's" for milling M&P slides that people on this forum use.
thanks
Nick

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have a Vortex Viper on my M2.0C, slide milled by Primary Machine (primarymachine.com) No rear sight and a Dawson .285 tritium front sight. I painted a post on the back of the Viper and that co-witness just fine in case the red dot fails. Just place the front dot on top of the painted post, POA POI. Simple and fast. I started with the CORE front sight but it was 6" low. I used the Dawson sight calculator https://dawsonprecision.com/sight-calculator/ to find out the correct hight. I'm going to do the same with my CORE with the Vortex Razor RD.

I also have the Apex barrel and flat trigger on the M2.0c and the CORE. Don't leave home without them.

Philip

·
Registered
151 Posts
Primary Machine did my 1.0 .45. Very fast turnaround and great pricing even with melonite finish (no more stupid safety writing on the slide!). Three weeks door to door. The milling is perfect. I use a Shield RMS with Ameriglo Pro I-Dot front sight and Warren tactical single lamp rear sight. They are stock height and cowittness perfectly if that matters to you. I have had zero issues with a few thousand rounds through it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Reactions: kmanick
1 - 4 of 4 Posts