MP-Pistol Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Does anyone have or know were to buy online an inside the waistband holster for 2.0 Compact with a Balder Mini light?

Thanks for any feedback.

Mike

·
Registered
59 Posts
L.A.G. Tactical. I use the Defender Holster for a Glcok 23 and love it. However, I usually carry my 2.0 compact - and have a single clip inside the waisrband (IWB) holster for that - and I don't like it near as much as the LAG Tactical Holster. I'm going to order the LAG Tactical Defender holster as soon as I get the Olight Balder Mini for it. I find the double clip holds the pistol more securely without movement better, and I can adjust how high or low it sits on my belt, which means a much better and faster draw. Here's the link:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
L.A.G. Tactical. I use the Defender Holster for a Glcok 23 and love it. However, I usually carry my 2.0 compact - and have a single clip inside the waisrband (IWB) holster for that - and I don't like it near as much as the LAG Tactical Holster. I'm going to order the LAG Tactical Defender holster as soon as I get the Olight Balder Mini for it. I find the double clip holds the pistol more securely without movement better, and I can adjust how high or low it sits on my belt, which means a much better and faster draw. Here's the link:

Thank you !! Definitely ordering one of these
Mike

1 - 3 of 3 Posts