MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. I'm thinking about a different IWB holster for my M&P9 2.0compact. Love my Alien Gear cloak tuck I wear it at 3:30/4
O'clock. And concealment Express appendix but I'm 5'11"
230 pounds so appendix isn't very comfortable sitting down. Any recommendations plz

·
Registered
28 Posts
I use a Vedder holster - and get the "claw" with it for an additional $10.00. It's an optional small piece that helps push the pistol inwards against your body. I carry between the 3 and 4 o'clock position, and I don't print. I forget how much it costs - around $50.00 I think. It's funny, I just cleared out a bunch of pics from my computer, and that was one of them, or I'd post a pic up for you. I chose Vedder because I have safeties on my M&P's, and many IWB holsters aren't safety friendly. I got the safety because I knew I was putting the Apex flatty triggers in them, and there's not a lot of travel on those triggers. My Vedder holster is a single clip, and is easy to take off and put on. I also have a LAG holster for a Glock 19/23, and it's also a good holster. The LAG has two clips on it. It's a little harder to put on and take off, but I actually like the way it carries the pistol a little better. I can recommend both of those brands as good holsters. The LAG you can find in gun stores. The Vedder you will have to order online. Be aware of what size you want when you purchase. They both come with I think it's 1 and 1 1/2 inch options - it might be 1 1/2 and 1 3/4 options I forget - for the width of your belt. I chose the smaller one, and regret that - I think I would prefer a wider belt actually. Good luck !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts