MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally upgraded from a standard M&P 40 (version 1) to the new V2 CORE ported..
I've been really happy with my Comp-Tac MTAC holster, but from what I understand the sights on the new pistol are higher..

For those with the 2.0 Ported CORE, what are you using for IWB holsters? Any issues with the higher sights?

·
Registered
14 Posts
From what ive seen, most holsters fit short and tall sights. I havent seen an option for taller sights when ordering a holster only for lights or cut for optics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
578 Posts
If you want a MTAC holster that works with suppressor hight sights , look at Garrett holster, Silent Thunder Fusion. You will want to order it custom with the options you require.

Same as the MTAC except the backing of the Garrett doesn't have the cloth piece glued to the leather.

I order one several years ago but by the time it arrived I had added a light to my gun so it now sits in "the box". My edc has an RMR with suppressor height sights. I checked the fit and it's as good as the MTAC, but does cost more.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I finally upgraded from a standard M&P 40 (version 1) to the new V2 CORE ported..
I've been really happy with my Comp-Tac MTAC holster, but from what I understand the sights on the new pistol are higher..

For those with the 2.0 Ported CORE, what are you using for IWB holsters? Any issues with the higher sights?
I have a 9mm with suppressor sights and an SRO. It fits fine in a crossbreed Super Tuck. Very comfortable too. I do need the combat cut.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I daily carry the same gun in 9mm with Trijicon RMR mounted and the tall stock co-witness in a JM Custom Kydex IWB. Works really great. No issues with the tall sights. There is option to select RDS cut when selecting the holster on their on-line store

1 - 5 of 5 Posts