MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, does anyone make a IWB mag carrier? I like to carry a extra mag for my G36 and can't seem to conceal one very good and was wondering if there was a company that made a inside the pants carrier...A couple guys had suggested trying a leather or nylon pouch for like a "leatherman" or similar tool.Anyone try this and if so what do you use.Pics would be nice too! thanks

·
Registered
65 Posts
Most double stack mags are a bit big to real IWB carry. I have had pretty good success with a single

OTW mag pouch that I reversed so the snap faced out. I then put the mag pouch inside my belt but outside my pants. It kept it tighter to my body in did not print as much.

It looks like Sparks makes a single and a double IWB pouch.

http://www.miltsparks.com/Accessories.htm

Gringop

·
Registered
237 Posts
I dunno what type of build you are, but if you have a little extra around the middle an IWB

anything can be a bit uncomfortable. Before I lost my "extra tire" wearing an IWB was very

uncomfortable!!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I have found Comp-Tac single mag pouches sit closer than other manufacturers pouches. Depending on what you're going for that could either be a good or bad thing. You could also request that when they make them they make the clip in such a way that the mag rides canted inward towards your body.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts