MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that the companies who pay for their protucts, forgot what he said about so called

AW's. His show was back on Monday or Tuesday night. It was dated new for that day. I was

so PO'ed that I did not watch to see who paid. Just my $.02

J

·
0 Posts
8th SPS USAF said:
I see that the companies who pay for their protucts, forgot what he said about so called

AW's. His show was back on Monday or Tuesday night. It was dated new for that day. I was

But, he went through the Nuge school of the AR and has repented his sins. He is now a champion of the rights of all gun owners not just the Fudds so all is forgiven. Yeah right.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
jdh said:
[quote name='8th SPS USAF']I see that the companies who pay for their protucts, forgot what he said about so called

But, he went through the Nuge school of the AR and has repented his sins. He is now a champion of the rights of all gun owners not just the Fudds so all is forgiven. Yeah right.[/quote]

Louisiana denied to publish the "Nuge's" acceptance speech and the apology for Zumbidiot's absolutely fake apology while at Nugget's Ranch. I watched the Spirit of Wild for the first and last time, when he had Zumbidiot on there cryin... I personally think, both of them are insane...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts