MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a 442 for pocket carry anyone know where I can get a LG-405 Crimson Trace grip for cheaper than $230.00ish. Are there any sites with used ones out there? Someone had to of bought one and didn't like it. Thanks

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Ducttape4all said:
I just picked up a 442 for pocket carry anyone know where I can get a LG-405 Crimson Trace grip for cheaper than $230.00ish. Are there any sites with used ones out there? Someone had to of bought one and didn't like it. Thanks
yeah try never-never land

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
My backup gun is a 442 with Crimson Trace. The laser completely transforms the range and functionality of a j-frame. I'd say $230 is a pretty good price.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Although we all love to hate it I bought my lasergrips new on eBay for way less than the prices everywhere else.

·
Registered
910 Posts
I looked all over earlier this month when I ordered my 442 and LG-405. Best I could find was exacly in that price range. Paid $229 shipped from discoveryoptics. Absolutely worth it, though.

·
Registered
109 Posts
CT grips

I'm selling my j frame and going back to a PM9, got a like new in box Model 405 Crimson trace for $180 shipped. Yukon and Mike Cyrus can vouch for me if needed, they've both seen them.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Crimson Trace $152.50!!!

I just bought Crimson Trace Laser Grips from www.savesomebucks.com for $152.50. See my post "Crimson Trace Laser Grips for 442 & 642 recommendation" here on the "Wheelgun" thread. 8)

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Thats a sweet deal.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts