MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just bought my MP 40 last weekend and am going to pick it up saturday. i am really pumped up. just wondering what some good ammunition that does good for this gun?

·
Registered
937 Posts
I personally use Winchester and CCI Blazer Brass for my factory loaded target needs. For the past year I've been loading my own. Speer Gold Dots seem to feed well in the carry-ammo. You need to figure at least 200 rounds for break-in. More like 3-500. With that in mind, get whatever brand-name 40cal is cheapest near you. I've not had the best of luck with PMC white box or Wolf, but I'm sure others will tell you differently for them. The Remington UMC bulk packs and 100rnd bulk packs of Winchester White Box (WWB) are often the best deal. Check your local Wally World.

Enjoy your purchase!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Great gun I love mine. I use for target shooting the 100 round deals from wally world (winchester). It is far cleaner then some other stuff I have fired in that price range. My gun never complains about it either.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Congrats on the purchase of a grat gun. I've had mine for some time now and still love to shoot it. Never a problem or issues. I just keep it clean and fed well.

Jim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like me!

This is almost exactly how I feel, EXCITED. I, don't get mine for another week though. I bought 500 rounds at the gun show (WWB) for around 11.60 a box here in San Diego. I'm looking for a good bulk reload thats somewhat cheaper but I can live with this price if need be. I also bought a box of Ranger Hollow Points for defense rounds.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts