MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Nice table. So when did you buy the gun?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bought it 10am this morning EST, put 500 rnds thru it as soon as I left the gun dealer. The table is actually my reloading bench

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Rottie71 said:
Bought it 10am this morning EST, put 500 rnds thru it as soon as I left the gun dealer. The table is actually my reloading bench

LOL I figured since you had everything else in the frame I would comment on the most mundane part of it. How did you like it? The gun, not the bench

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very nice so far. Except for that Mass 10lb trigger
Ill probably send it out to have the trigger job done and new sights put on.

Been reading that Dan Burwell is the man when it comes to the M&P's. So he will be getting my business soon.

·
Registered
1,507 Posts
Rottie71 said:
Bought it 10am this morning EST, put 500 rnds thru it as soon as I left the gun dealer....... Except for that Mass 10lb trigger
You must be a rock climber... they are the only people I know that have enough finger strenght to pull the Mass trigger 500 times.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
[quote name='Rottie71']Bought it 10am this morning EST, put 500 rnds thru it as soon as I left the gun dealer....... Except for that Mass 10lb trigger
You must be a rock climber... they are the only people I know that have enough finger strenght to pull the Mass trigger 500 times.
[/quote]

My fiancee says I don't have the finger to do that either

All jokes aside, that would be quite the work out... does it have resistance throughout the pull? If it does, then it is a lot better then the non-MA trigger. For some reason, it feels like forever before the trigger hits the safety portion, and then it is almost anti-climatic when you're past it.

I think you need to think of it this way: at least he gets to work out while he is having fun shooting stuff

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I can actually see a little muscle when i curl my trigger finger now

To be honest it is all not that bad you get used to it. Fine for plinking around the range.

But to do serious shooting like IDPA Id have to lighten it up a bit.

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts
Dan Burwell said:
[quote name='Rottie71']Bought it 10am this morning EST, put 500 rnds thru it as soon as I left the gun dealer....... Except for that Mass 10lb trigger
[/quote]

·
Registered
434 Posts
nice mag floor plate. is that standard design for all mp.40?

all things are permissible but not all things are not beneficial...

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
I feel your pain, I live in California. I took those lemons and make lemonade out of them by modifying them to a length I preferred to use with a some custom sleeves from luvmy40 for my compact. At least we don't have to deal with the 10 pound trigger here.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Rottie71 said:
[quote name='choochboost']Those are ten rounders.

Ya they are 10 rounders, thats all we are allowed to have here in the grand old state of Mass.[/quote]

Sounds like a good reason to get the M&P45. :wink:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
bam-bam said:
[quote name='Rottie71'][quote name='choochboost']Those are ten rounders.

Ya they are 10 rounders, thats all we are allowed to have here in the grand old state of Mass.[/quote]

Sounds like a good reason to get the M&P45. :wink:[/quote]

Or the 40c with hicaps. :wink:

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
bam-bam said:
[quote name='Rottie71'][quote name='choochboost']Those are ten rounders.

Sounds like a good reason to get the M&P45. :wink:[/quote]

Wish I could but because of the AG's so called list of approved handguns, we civilians are not yet allowed to purchase them yet.

All about Mass Gun Laws:

http://www.mass.gov/?pageID=eopstopic&...upport+Services

1 - 20 of 23 Posts