MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just go see it.....don't worry about the plot....don't worry about the details, just go see it! Lots of action, lots of guns, lots of one liners...you know...it's Die Hard.

Out of a 12 round mag...I give it 10 bullets!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
It looks pretty good from the trailers.

·
Registered
154 Posts
i haven't seen it yet but I've been psyched since I first heard it was coming out. The original DH was one of my all time favorite movies ever (and makes a good case for CCW in the workplace i might add
)

I don't care about the plot or the details. I just want to see stuff blow up and hear Bruce Willis say "Yippie-Ky-Ay mother......." !!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
366 Posts
Pretty good Die Hard music video from YouTube. Not work or kid-safe. Lots of f-words...go figure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyw6cq86kY

"You killed a helicopter with a car!"

"I ran out of bullets."

Jim

·
Registered
154 Posts
tailrotor said:
Pretty good Die Hard music video from YouTube. Not work or kid-safe. Lots of f-words...go figure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTyw6cq86kY

Jim

I loved that video/song! its hilarious.

the lyrics are horribly un-poetic and yet increadibly funny

"...and the terrorists were over zealous but it was sweet when they killed Elis"

and
"...with a lot of fights and gun-play, he blew that plane up on the run way"

i think my favorite line is their synopsis of this 4th movie, written before seeing the film:

"with the greatest car explosions by far, this sure looks sweet man. And we know what the basic gist is, there ain't no Allen and its not Christmas. we don't know but we're pretty sure that John McClain kicks a$$!"

·
Registered
191 Posts
I went last week. Very good movie and darn funny!

It even looked like he picked up a M&P FS from one of the guards at the cooling tower of the data center. It is the scene where he is trying to shoot the guy running around the tower.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
i went to see it last week. Its one heck of exciting movie.

Dude, Mary Elizabeth Winstead is hot in this movie... :oops:

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
choochboost said:
[quote name='Srigs']I went last week. Very good movie and darn funny!

It even looked like he picked up a M&P FS from one of the guards at the cooling tower of the data center. It is the scene where he is trying to shoot the guy running around the tower.
I thought the same thing. I wasn't sure, but I thought I saw the distinct grip of the M&P with the M&P logo and curve of the backstrap.[/quote]

Nope...saw it again a couple days ago...that gun is a Beretta PX4.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts