MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i got my range bag last weekend and i played with it for a while and put my stuff in the bag, then threw it in my car. I showed it off to a few of my friends since it was my first range bag.

On thursday, i pulled out my bag and when i pulled the velcro apart on the handles, the softer fuzzy velcro side ripped!!!! upon closer inspection it seems the stitching was very close to the edge that when i pulled it apart, the stitching ripped the velcro pad. It ripped over half way and now whenever i open it, I carefully hold both pads and pull apart to not rip it anymore.

Im horrible at sewing and I dont know what to do????? do you think I should call S&W and tell them what happened and maybe i could exchange it or what??

·
Registered
937 Posts
DO they warranty their range bags for life? I doubt they do, but if you call them and explain the exact problem, maybe theyll cover it. If they won't do anything, just find a relative or friend's mom/sister/wife that can sew.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Oh No....another defective product from China! Those darn Communists have tried to kill our pets & poison our children, and now this! What are we to do?????????

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well, for a start, we can tell the G*oddamn, greedy, AMERICAN capitalist pigs to stop sending manufacturing jobs offshore to the lowest bidder just to minimize their costs so that they can maximize their profits for their greedy AMERICAN shareholders.

In other words, we're pretty much hosed.

·
Registered
24 Posts
a simple, easy and effective fix for nylon to nylon separation is to use plain, old super glue. use as directed on the tube. just don't press the two pieces together too hard. a little pressure is all you need. also, don't get some on your fingers and then press on the material. if you do get some on your finger(s), clean with finger nail polish remover (acetone). a good protection is to use "surgical" gloves.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Just wait until I get mine first. Then do whatever you need to do.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yea, ill call S&W and see if they will do anything, and if they cant do anything then ill just find someone who can sew. I dont have one here nor do i know how to use one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts