MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received mine today
. First off, thanks S&W. It is a nice bag. It is actually the first range bag I have ever had and it is much nicer than I thought it would be!!

Here are some pictures.

Ron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
God this hurts looking at the bag I am supposed to be getting one of these days????.....lol Nice bag buddy! Cant wait

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was really surprised to get it so fast. I don't think it has been over a couple, maybe 3 weeks since I sent in the form. I got my gun on 2/13/2007 and did not even know about the bag offer until a while after that.

Ron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
ront......dito on that! Good thing I found this site or I would have missed out. I sent off for mine last Fri. Hope it makes it soon, Putting my ammo in my backpack is just lame knowing I can get one of these beuty's for free....lol

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
It has a divider that secures to velcro on the ends, and I think there was another separator that was loose, but not a padded pocket for a pistol.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I sent for mine today. Bought the M&P 40 on 3/14/2007, with just a few days to spare! Can't wait to get it...I needed to replace the junky bag I have now, anyway!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tungsten, as G56 said, there really is not a dedicated pistol pocket. There is the devider and a semi hard bottom that you need to put in place.

2 end pockets

2 front pockets

1 large inside pocket

Ron

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hehehe. The wifey wouldn't not believe me that I got it for free. So I told her 'ok I got for 39 cents(stamp price when I mailed the form).

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
I have to agree that it is a nice bag...just wish the little white tag inside didn't say "Made in China".

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I never sent for mine, i'm kinda regretting it after seeing those pics now though. I wonder if they would send me one even though i bought the gun last feb/march?

·
Registered
763 Posts
What's the scoop on the free range bag? I just bought my mp9 yesterday (3/31) but there was no mention of a freebie, much less a form or anything to send in. Am i SOL?

Thanks for any info.

Sorry, disregard, i found my answer on the next page.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
LegalRaptor said:
Looks Great! I have 2 coming, eventually. Sent my first request around 3/1, the second a week later. I keep looking.....

Has anyone that sent the form in march recieved there bags yet? I called S&W last week and they said there out of bags, wont be shipping for 4-6 more weeks.....that hurt!!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
finalfusion said:
[quote name='LegalRaptor']Looks Great! I have 2 coming, eventually. Sent my first request around 3/1, the second a week later. I keep looking.....

Has anyone that sent the form in march recieved there bags yet? I called S&W last week and they said there out of bags, wont be shipping for 4-6 more weeks.....that hurt!!!![/quote]

I bought my pistol March 8, Sent for bag March 9 or 10. I got my bag 3/21. would have had it 3/20 but wife & I both work day jobs. S&W requires an adult signature so I had to send it to her work so she could sign for it.

Just lucky i guess.

It is a nice bag for a freebie! Wasn't expecting something that nice.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts