MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, How long might I expect before my range bag comes in? They send UPS or how??

·
Registered
137 Posts
My first one came the next week UPS 2day. That was in September though. I just sent off for my second one. It would make a good gift IMO as I don't really need it. But hey, it's a 41 dollar value according to Smith's site. ::shrug::

Ciao,

Effy

·
Registered
111 Posts
The form requested the receipt from the gun purchase. I sent it in with a photocopy of the receipt. Is that sufficient?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Range Bag

I just sent in two seperate forms with copies of the receipts as well. I hope I get at least one bag from S&W.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I sent them my info a week ago. I would never give them the original receipt. I hope to have it soon. Can't beat the price. I'll keep you posted

·
Registered
84 Posts
A copy is fine. UPS showed up with mine about 5:30 one evening.Mine took about 3 weeks but they were out of stock when I sent mine in.

Nice bag, especially for the price! Thanks S&W!!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I just got mine Tuesday and sent the form in on 12/26. I'm sure the holidays had some effect on the time frame though.

·
Site Staff
9,612 Posts
I just got a second one for a recent purchase of a 642, this time I made note of the dates, this one took just under 3 weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts