MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I caled K&D today and ordered the Cochise Defender with the anti sweet panel and Elephant Trunk to hold throat of the holster open. Also I ordered a 1-1/4" tooled belt . Man my 40c sure is lucky!! From what I have read in the last few post there is nobody I would rather spend my money with, pics to follow in 14-16 weeks.

·
Registered
471 Posts
Hi sailman, I don't know about color, but when you get your Cochise Defender, I bet it will look a lot like this

BTW, I love this holster!! And Kevin was GREAT to deal with. I will be getting more from him. His workmanship is first class. You will love this holster!

I am looking forward to your pictures.

Ron

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Hey do you have the link for these sexy lookin holsters?? 8)

ront said:
Hi sailman, I don't know about color, but when you get your Cochise Defender, I bet it will look a lot like this

BTW, I love this holster!! And Kevin was GREAT to deal with. I will be getting more from him. His workmanship is first class. You will love this holster!

I am looking forward to your pictures.

Ron

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the pics i could only hope that mine will look so good. is that elephant trunk on the holster ?

·
Registered
471 Posts
It is Elephant trunk. Yours should look very much like this one

Ron

·
Registered
449 Posts
That is a sexy holster.. I'm inclined to change my order with KD! I ordered a Dakota Defender, with 14 weeks to go. I guess I'd have about 13 weeks to make up my mind :wink:

May I ask what the elephant trunk addition adds to the list price? Also, how is the holster when carried IWB/OWB? I assume all you have to do is flip the clips?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it was $35 to add the elephant trunk to the holster.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ront said:
It is Elephant trunk. Yours should look very much like this one

Ron

thanks ront

·
Registered
449 Posts
How do you think it would look on black leather? Does anyone know of a photo like that?

·
Registered
498 Posts
The Cochise looks just as nice as my Defender, I just can't tell you how nice the suede lined backing on the Defender is though... most comfortable holster ever.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I got a call from K&D Friday and I only have 10 to 14 days to go on my order.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts