MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I couldn't order a MP15 I decided to get a RRA CAR A4 (While I was at it I also picked up a sigma). I had checked out Connecticuts Assualt Weapons ban and didn't think I'd be affected by it...boy was I wrong. I could get a collapseable stock but only if it was pinned in place. No flash suppressor. Oh and the evil looking bayonet lug has to go....obviously I've got this gun that can accept a bayonet so I must want to stab people. So I wound up saveing a little by just going to a regular stock...and I got a compensator (AWB compliant). I also got a quad rail....everything for under $1000. Apparently RRA has 10% off for the holiday. Either way I'm happy...until my wife finds out then I'm dead. :wink:

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Once all the mods are on I wanna see some pics. I have heard rra has got some nice rifles

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Awesome!!! Second in line for pics 8)
And just buy the wife something nice before you tell her about your new man toy
Good luck

Fire1 said:
Since I couldn't order a MP15 I decided to get a RRA CAR A4 (While I was at it I also picked up a sigma). I had checked out Connecticuts Assualt Weapons ban and didn't think I'd be affected by it...boy was I wrong. I could get a collapseable stock but only if it was pinned in place. No flash suppressor. Oh and the evil looking bayonet lug has to go....obviously I've got this gun that can accept a bayonet so I must want to stab people. So I wound up saveing a little by just going to a regular stock...and I got a compensator (AWB compliant). I also got a quad rail....everything for under $1000. Apparently RRA has 10% off for the holiday. Either way I'm happy...until my wife finds out then I'm dead. :wink:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I want one of those aimpoint CompM4's and one of the 3X magnifiers on a flip mount...but I'm also looking into an ACOG. Either way I'm looking forward to spending some money making this my dream gun....and when I do move out of this state I'm getting a collapasble stock that works!

If anyone has any ideas on sights and such let me know...this will definately be a work in progress for awhile but I'm open to any and all ideas.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Morgan Walker said:
I hate to bring this up, but read this: http://mp-pistol.com/boards/viewtopic.php?t=8600 You will see the M&P15FT is legal in Connecticut, but either way I am sure you will enjoy your RRA...

The dealer said S&W was designing a MP15 to be legal in CT. He just said it wasn't available yet...I'm gonna be a little upset if it comes out in the next few months. It looks really nice. Maybe next Christmas
. Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Its avaible now, checkout buds, or gunbroker.com

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I wanted to go to buds but it says at the bottom "No Semi Auto rifles" shipped to Connecticut. They have the best prices and I can't even get what I want. Either way I'm sure I'll be more than pleased with the RRA. I'm really looking forward to getting some trigger time

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Either way you will love the .223, its easy on the shoulder and a load of fun to shoot...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts