MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my new M&P Compact 9. Amazing. Kevin said it would only take 8-10 minutes to make. Wait a minute!! Who said WEEKS?!! Hold that order!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Boy, those are sure long minutes!!

Ron

·
Registered
20 Posts
Kevin made one of these for my S&W 1911 last month and believe me, it's worth the wait.
He's making a belt for me presently. I know you'll be happy with his product.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I want my cochise! It's only been about a month, I know I'm not even close, but I cant help it that I'm impatient! LOL. These guys look like they do good work, so I guess it's worth the wait.

Justin

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Kraigster414 said:
And here she is! Very nice Kevin, very, very nice!

your compact sure looks cumfy in its new bed :wink:

·
Registered
638 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Unfortunately, my wife just found out I bought ANOTHER holster and now I'm sleeping in a new bed too. And it ain't too cumfy. :oops: Are those fleas??!!

(Make that TWO new holsters - I got a Dakota for my Glock 27 as well)

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Kraigster414 said:
Unfortunately, my wife just found out I bought ANOTHER holster and now I'm sleeping in a new bed too. And it ain't too cumfy. :oops: Are those fleas??!!

I can always help make some disappear :wink:

·
Registered
514 Posts
I too need a new holster. I've just been dreading the wait periods. So far K&D is at the top of my list.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Kraigster414 said:

Got any pics of the Dakota for the G27? I just ordered one for the same pistol.

·
Registered
449 Posts
They sure got busy
I ordered my Defender today, and was told up to 14 weeks. That means it will go into next year

I was hoping to get it before x-mas. Oh well. Happy new year!

·
Registered
14 Posts
You guys who are waiting on your orders won't be disappointed. Kevin not only produces top-notch leather with tight fit & smooth draw, but is also a great guy to do business with!

If you're on the fence on whether or not to go K&D for your next holster purchase, I definitely recommend you give him a shot. (not literally, of course!) I own a Dakota Defender (for SA/XD) and it's one of my favorites in terms of long-term comfort & overall adjustability. It looks much bigger in pictures, but it's actually compact & very slim in person.

Hope this helps... and thanks again for a solid holster, Kevin!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Got mine in today for my G27. The holster is great and I'm thinking about purchasing and OWB for my G23. I've worn it mostly all day today and it is comfortable. Give Kevin a try and if you don't like it, I'm sure you'd have no problem selling it. Thanks Kevin.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts