MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They just told me that the 9mm mags have been on back order, and that they expect to ship all by the end of this September. Anyway, free is cheper than not free, it's still a good deal, and patience won't hurt.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Free is free, I guess it doesn't matter if you have to wait a few more weeks.

·
Registered
82 Posts
7 WEEKS! Oh well, when I sell the M&P to buy a Sig, the brand new mags will be a good selling point.

Just joking, folks. :twisted: I shot a Sig last week and I'm in lust, but it'll pass.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry- didn't ask about the 40, but it seems like the popularity of the promotion was a little overwhelming overall.

·
Registered
82 Posts
IIRC, they extended the mag offers to September. If they're way behind, I would've thought the smart thing would be to catch up, and then re-open the offer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I got my first set of mags in about 2-2.5 weeks but they were for the M&P .45 and not a .40 compact. I sent them back and it has now over a 5 weeks since they actually received the mags I sent them and still nothing. I called about 10 days ago, but they have no way of finding my order they say so I do not know if or when they will ship! Amazing. Anyway they said to wait a week or two more and call again, so by the end of next week I will give them another call if I have not got them yet. Oh well, free is free I suppose so no big deal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts