MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past month or so I have been reading the posts on this site. I must say I think I have read just about every thread on this forum. This is the first time I have posted. Over the course of this month I have gained a great deal of knowledge about the MP. With this information I made a decision on my first handgun, the MP9. Until now all I have ever owned was a shotgun and couple rifles. I placed an order with my local firearms dealer today. My gun should arrive by Wed. this week and here in Va there is no wait so hopefully all things allowing I will come home with the new addition to my guns that afternoon. Once again thank you to all.

·
Registered
505 Posts
welcome and congrats on the new addition

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
Quiksilver said:
I live in the west end of Richmond. Any other members in the area?

I'm in SEVA but there are a lot of members from the Richmond area as well as NOVA.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Its always nice to see good representation from VA. You will love the MP. I got the the compact as my first MP and plastic gun and I am in love with it. You will not be dissapointed.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
When you shoot your new MP you'll know why so many have raved about this gun. Welcome to the MP club!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you once again, the new MP came in today!! Went and picked it up this afternoon, tonight I am cleaning it and such so that maybe I can take it to the range tomorrow!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts