MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What better than a site with cool people, and lovers of the same arm you love and admire! I have a SA1911 Custom that a buddy of mine did for me, and a TRaging Bull 454 Casull, its a Taurus but is a blast to shoot, when I can afford it anyway.....lmao

Anyway, to all on this site.......lets keep using and giving this fine firearm a good name, maybe it will catch on soon? I am sure it will, this M&P rocks!

Later to all

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to ask......So how is the M&P15? Been thinking about putting it on the list!!! I have the S&W mag with a pic in there, do you have any good pics/details on yours, also how do they match up with the colts?

Thanks again man!!!

·
Site Staff
9,613 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all that have welcomed me!

How do I become a full member? Would like to be able to ad my own quotes and guns etc. If anyone has any feedback on this please feel free to contact me.

Thanks again for the welcome, I have a feeling I will pass alot of time here with my fellow M&P maniacs.....lol

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Yukon!!! I miss Oklahoma, was born just outside Ponca City!!! My mother just bought a house in Ponca after moving back a year ago!.....Alot of Okies here....lol

·
Registered
1,771 Posts
finalfusion said:
Forgot to ask......So how is the M&P15? Been thinking about putting it on the list!!! I have the S&W mag with a pic in there, do you have any good pics/details on yours, also how do they match up with the colts?

Thanks again man!!!

The M&P15 is a great carbine. I wouldn't say it matches up evenly with a Colt but it's right up there. I prefer 1:7 twist barrels and M4 extensions over rifle extensions but that wouldn't prevent me from picking up a M&P15 if I came across a good deal.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
m4arc Thanks for the info, I didnt have any bad thoughts at all on the MP15.....Just had to ask......I want one so damn bad its killing me, if I didn t have to buy my wifes anniversary present I would be all over a purchase....lol

Its on the list for sure!!!!!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
finalfusion said:
m4arc Thanks for the info, I didnt have any bad thoughts at all on the MP15.....Just had to ask......I want one so damn bad its killing me, if I didn t have to buy my wifes anniversary present I would be all over a purchase....lol

Its on the list for sure!!!!![Four out of five politicians surveyed prefer unarmed, ignorant peasants.’’

— Unknown]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts