MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after 3 months of waiting, my K&D holster came in the mail today. Believe me, it was well worth the wait.
The holster is well crafted, and it fits my M&P 40C like a glove. The suede lining is well made, and the stitching is amazing.

Kevin is a master craftman and his work is a masterpiece. I haven't had the chance to test the holster, but something tells me it will work BEAUTIFULLY. If you get the chance, check out Kevin's website. I bought the Dakota Defender.

BTW, his pricing is really reasonable. I have seen similar holster going for double the price!!!
If you're in the market for a holster for your M&P, check out K&D holster. One thing, order early...they don't have "stock," and last time I check, they're a little back up.

If you're reading this...Great job Kevin!!! :wink:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Right on slomo!! I have one of Kevin's Cochise Defenders and it is the nicest holsters that I have ever had. Kevin is an artist who uses leather and his work is top drawer. Lets see some pics of your new holster. I know that it was worth the wait!!

Ron

Here is a pic of mine.

·
Registered
5,062 Posts
Interesting to see the different trigger guard coverage between those two holsters.

·
Registered
449 Posts
Dug this up while looking for K&D pictures. I ordered a Dakota myself, but I'm considering switching for the elephant trunk and the OWB/IWB versatility.

Anyway, I want to take a defensive handgun class soon, and I don't have a holster for my 40c.

What would you recommend as a quick-fix IWB? Something I can order, and have in my hands in a few days so to speak.

·
Registered
246 Posts
SCFireFighter,

I am very happy with my Comp-Tac Infidel with the gurka strut. I think I got it within about a week and it is a very nice holster.

A lot of the members here will recommend the CTAC by Comp-Tac. I don't have one, but it does offer more adjustability and also the belt clip is not on the side of the holster making it a bit thinner to conceal.

Give them a call and they can tell you if they have something in stock that they could get right out to you.

http://www.comp-tac.com/

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a quick update: Since I was very pleased with my K&D holster for the M&P, I ordered another one for my G36. I was informed that it was going to take about 3-4 months.

No big deal, I have my Comp-Tac Infidel to pass the time.

·
Registered
270 Posts
slomo said:
Just a quick update: Since I was very pleased with my K&D holster for the M&P, I ordered another one for my G36. I was informed that it was going to take about 3-4 months.

slomo...I am also looking to get either the Cochise or the Dakota Defender for my G36 also.I just can't decide which one to get....I know you have to wait for perfection but a few months is hard for me to wait

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Pen:

I know the wait is long, but it's well worth it. You can always check out Comp-Tac if you need something in a hurry. K&D holsters are well crafted and the service is great. The wait time is long because the work is amazing.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I have Kevin's Laredo Defender

He was about the only guy who could make something for the Steyr M40A1

And

he made me one hell of a nice rig

I'm eventually going to get the same set up for my M&P and My P99

1 - 10 of 10 Posts