MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/pf9.html

I saw this today at my local drooling stop... The price on it was 275.00 or close to it. I know a lot of people talk about kel-tek around here but just never really paid attention. :oops: :oops: For the price and package I am seriously thinking about this little toy as my next purchase any thought????

p.s. I dont like a single stack mag but everything else looks good-Jason

·
Registered
18 Posts
It's GOOD

I bought one here around two months ago or so. It was a blued model, I had a local gunsmith duracoat it in a two tone, the gun was blued poorly other than that, it is nice to have for a pocket carry gun, or a cheap gun for summer if you sweat alot.. I like so far!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Jason. The PF9 os a good little pocket pistol. My buddy loved his and he is a gunsmith. Only reason I say that is because he has taken his aprt and checked them out several times. For the price, great product!!! Also take a look at the PLR-16........Nice looking loud summa beesh

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this will be a nice pocket gun. plus I got a lot of 9mm ammo laying around here.. I looked at all the upgrades I am impressed at the durability and the price... I like the cute little belt clip that will really conceal it "it's just a knife" plus the trigger boot. man I am excited about this... It doesnt take a lottery ticket to upgrade and she looks nice right outta the box-Thanks for the input-Jason

·
Registered
377 Posts
How is the recoil? Say compared to my M&P .40 fullsize? How about a Glock 27?

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
http://www.kel-tec-cnc.com/pf9.html

I saw this today at my local drooling stop... The price on it was 275.00 or close to it. I know a lot of people talk about kel-tek around here but just never really paid attention. :oops: :oops: For the price and package I am seriously thinking about this little toy as my next purchase any thought????

p.s. I dont like a single stack mag but everything else looks good-Jason

I have been very interested in this gun since I got rid of the p3at. Does anybody have a round/reliability count on this pocket rocket?

·
Registered
348 Posts
all I can say is I owned 2 of the initial 100, and they are the only handguns I ever sold. combined 28 times back for repairs, frames, grips, slides, magazines, springs, levers, cracks....I just got tired of it.

They are still going through teething pains with this model, and do not have all the fixes done yet.

This IS common however with many new models that push the envelope of size and concealability, and eventually they will get it right.

If you want a "works right now" gun, I do not feel this is it.

YMMV, FWIW, ETA AL, ETC, HA HA and all that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts