MP-Pistol Forum banner

Kel-Tec PLR16 Pistol

2K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  nightshade 
#1 ·
Has anyone here shot or own a PLR16 Pistol in .223 rem ? I have been admiring them, just havent got to the range to rent one yet. For the price I have been considering!!!!

Any info would do. Thanks

See less See more
#4 ·
Looks like Marvin the Martians "Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator."
I am sure it is a fine weapon, I have fired the folding 9MM rifle, a lot fun and very reliable.

#6 ·
finalfusion said:
Morgan....are you talking about the sub2000? Yes that will be on the list too.....lol How am I going to finance my list??????

Yes brother, I am having the same delusions of grandeur, but I also need a reality check now and then. So, I buy knives, LMAO... BTW, it was the sub2000, but heavily modified with Samson rails and aimpoint sights... A real nice rig, had so many extra, it couldn't fold.

#7 ·
Morgan Walker said:
[quote name='finalfusion']Morgan....are you talking about the sub2000? Yes that will be on the list too.....lol How am I going to finance my list??????

Yes brother, I am having the same delusions of grandeur, but I also need a reality check now and then. So, I buy knives, LMAO... BTW, it was the sub2000, but heavily modified with Samson rails and aimpoint sights... A real nice rig, had so many extra, it couldn't fold.[/quote]

LMAO good to know someone is sinking in the same boat!!....lol Can you bget any pics of the sub2000? Sounds siiiiiiiick

#10 ·
ShipWreck said:
Yes, it is sweet. I thought about buying one for a while - but I hear that they are super loud - it is NOT a gun to grab for self protection unless U have ear muffs on...

I think it is a kewl range toy

Yesser they are very loud....lol Jeff Quin on Gunblast.com has a vid with sound.....Niiiiiice.

DBLagent........nice PLR my friend!!! Whats your asking price?? Did you add the handguard yourself? Man I wish I had the cash for this right nooooooooooow.....Please someone slap me I am losing it....LMFAO

#13 ·
I've put a few rounds through one...it's neat. For the price, it's a hell of a toy. I'd buy one of these before I even thought about an AK pistol or anything like that.

It had decent sights, a good feel to it....it does what it's supposed to...what more can you ask of it?

If you want something like that, it's a good choice.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.