MP-Pistol Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ravman said:
... you have good taste yukon.

Thank you. I'm not a big drinker. But I like to enjoy a few drinks every now and then.

I usually drink Cazadores tequila. But the bourbon hit the spot last night.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
After my back surgery a couple of years ago I got into Knob Creek. Its just something peeling back the wax and tasting a fine Kentucky Bourbon. But to be honest when I read the title to this topic I thought someone was going to Knob Creek semi annuaul night shoot. All Class III weapons, fully automatic, cannon's, helicopters all firing at once. Looks like fun too, but for the price I think I would be doing exactly what Yukon is doing.

Cheers....

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
5,726 Posts

·
Registered
5,062 Posts

·
Registered
4,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
choochboost said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']But to be honest when I read the title to this topic I thought someone was going to Knob Creek semi annuaul night shoot. All Class III weapons, fully automatic, cannon's, helicopters all firing at once. Looks like fun too, but for the price I think I would be doing exactly what Yukon is doing.
I thought the same thing.[/quote]

Yes. It worked!!!

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
I was going to say....Knob Creek is in April!

·
Registered
375 Posts
choochboost said:
[quote name='Morgan Walker']But to be honest when I read the title to this topic I thought someone was going to Knob Creek semi annuaul night shoot. All Class III weapons, fully automatic, cannon's, helicopters all firing at once. Looks like fun too, but for the price I think I would be doing exactly what Yukon is doing.
I thought the same thing.[/quote]

Me too.

And I might add I prefer Woodford Reserve.

·
Registered
115 Posts
You guys

skar said:
[quote name='Ravman']makers mark or knob creek are my choice when i feel like having a drink. you have good taste yukon.
[/quote]

Shoud try Elijah Craig 18yr old..
smooth... very good. I actually prefer Jim Beam Black over the knob creek, but Makers is still very very good.. Here in Virginia there is quite the selection at the ABC store, and it seems that a lot of single barrel stuff has hit the market.. i'm slowly going through them

Woodman reserve is pretty good also..

Jeff.

·
Registered
115 Posts
LOL

MI_Jester said:
Eh... I like chick drinks. Smirnoff Twisted and about anything with an umbrella. :p

MI_Jester

The appreciation of a fine burbon seems to come with advancing age
i've swilled some really nasty stuff over the years..and in some prodigous quantities, but now it's just so nice to sit and sip a fine bourbon neat..
or maybe just a tad bit of water..

Not everyone acquires the taste though..

Blanton's.. hmm have not heard of that one, will see if i can find it and give it a try..

Any other suggestions out there ? i'm always looking for solid opinions

Jeff.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts