Discussion Starter #1

·
Site Staff
9,618 Posts
Moved to General Discussion forum

·
Registered
2,990 Posts
I dont know how the kwik trips in Green Bay are. But in the Sheboygan area stores the low cigarette and beer prices tend to bring out the worst in a society I am guessing this is just another example of that.. Glad no one got hurt

·
Registered
15 Posts
I dont understand how a scuffle can occur between a police officer

and an armed perp that has already fired upon innocent civilians.

Am i missing something here?

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
fenwick said:
I dont understand how a scuffle can occur between a police officer

and an armed perp that has already fired upon innocent civilians.

Am i missing something here?

"The two people fled into the store. A witness says the suspect then got a rifle from his car and followed them inside."

That line would more then justify he had intent to kill, and the perp would die, if he was around here.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I wonder what the whole story is here. I mean the guy just pulls up and starts shooting at two people with a handgun then when they run he gets a rifle (conviently also in his car) and follows them. He also didn't fire at the LEO or the outcome of this story would have been different.

·
Registered
501 Posts
101Combat Vet said:
I dont know how the kwik trips in Green Bay are. But in the Sheboygan area stores the low cigarette and beer prices tend to bring out the worst in a society I am guessing this is just another example of that.. Glad no one got hurt

I've never been to Sheboygan but I also tend to gravitate towards places with low beer prices

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Local word is that the shooter's wife was the woman and the other guy was the one she was cheating on him with.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts